Terms & Conditions
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- A contract will not be in force between you and us until we have received full payment from you. Our acknowledgment of your order does not neccessarily constitute acceptance of that order, again should you receive a payment acknowledgment email from Paypal, this does not neccessarily constitute acceptance
- If for any reason we do not accept your order we will advise you and refund any monies paid
- Terms of "Gold" or "Silver" relate to the colour of the metal or grade of an award and do not indicate precious metal.
- The web site is designed to show only items available for sale, however it is remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit. We will of course notify you immediately should this occur
- All orders will attract postage at the rates specified in our POSTAGE section.
- All items are guaranteed original however you have 14 days from receipt to change your mind. Should you wish to cancel the sale you are required to notify us as soon as possible within the 14 days and to return the item, in the same condition as it was sent, by the same method of carriage as sent (ie Special Delivery, Signed For) and we will be pleased to refund the price of the item/s plus the outward postage but cannot refund your return postage.
- Orders normally despatched in two or three days but please allow 14 days for delivery in UK and 21 days overseas
- Please note that the responsibility for loss or damage passes to you upon receipt.
ALL IMAGES ARE STRICTLY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED FOR ANY PURPOSE, POSTED ON ANY BLOG OR FORUM WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF STEVEN BOSLEY